Lucid's (LCID) Debut Sedan Awarded 520-Mile EPA Rating, Eclipsing Tesla (TSLA) - Bloomberg
- S&P, Nasdaq enjoy boost from big tech firms, Dow ends a hair lower
- Zillow (ZG) Stock Falls on Report Company Paused Home Purchases due to High Demand, a Temporary Halt Yields a Chance for Competitors Says Analyst
- Oil prices pull back as U.S. factory data intensifies demand concerns
- Chip Shortages are Increasingly Becoming a New Bearish Risk, Inflation Bearish for Consumer Electronics - TFI's Kuo
- Walt Disney (DIS) Stock Slips as Barclays Downgrades Amid Disney+ Growth Slowdown
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 16, 2021 8:17 AM EDT)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Extends Gain, Up 1.8%
- Tesla (TSLA) is back to a full vehicle lineup, but delivery timelines slip to almost a year - Electrek
- Lucid Group (LCID) Announces Canadian Pricing for Luxury EV Lineup, with Lucid Air Starting at $105,000 CAD
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!