Generac Holdings (GNRC) Gains on Winter Storm
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Generac Holdings (NYSE: GNRC) gains 8% early as winter storm leaves millions without power.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nano Dimension (NNDM) Mentioned as Short at Kerrisdale Capital
- Retail Clients Were the Only Buyers of Stock Last Week - BofA
- Reflation and Reopening Trade to Resume - JP Morgan's Marko Kolanovic