GameStop (GME) Hits Low, Down 11%
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GameStop (NYSE: GME) Hits Low, Down 11%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GameStop (GME) Upgraded to B from B- by S&P, Outlook Stable
- Walmart (WMT) Grocery Business Losing Share, Memo Says - Recode
- GameStop (GME) Expands Fulfillment Network with New Facility in York, Pennsylvania
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!