GameStop (GME) Extend Decline, Down 57%
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GameStop (NYSE: GME) Extend Decline, Down 57%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ascendiant Capital Downgrades GameStop (GME) to Sell, 'Reddit trading surge likely to fade as digital threats increases'
- Nuance Communications (NUAN) Halted, News Pending
- Exclusive: GameStop initiates search for new CEO - sources