GameStop (GME) Climbs 10%
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GameStop (NYSE: GME) Climbs 10%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ascendiant Capital Downgrades GameStop (GME) to Sell, 'Reddit trading surge likely to fade as digital threats increases'
- GameStop (GME) has job listing for something involving NFT's and blockchain - FBN
- Intel (INTC) falls 4% intra-day amid Nvidia's Grace sever chip