Foxconn Denies Report of Early Start to Lunar New Year Holiday (AAPL)
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Foxconn said the lunar near year holiday didn't begin in December as reported, according to Bloomberg headlines. Says Henan government payment correlates with insurance premium.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Active options: AAPL AMD TSLA AMZN PINS ATOS NVDA FB
- ERYTECH (ERYP) More than Doubles as FDA Grants Fast Track Designation for Eryaspase in Hypersensitive ALL
- Robinhood (HOOD) falls 3.5% early in second day of trading
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!