Foxconn Denies Report of Early Start to Lunar New Year Holiday (AAPL)
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Foxconn said the lunar near year holiday didn't begin in December as reported, according to Bloomberg headlines. Says Henan government payment correlates with insurance premium.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Plans Physical Retail Presence in India, CEO Tim Cook Says - Source - Reuters
- Apple (AAPL) option implied volatility low
- AbCellera (ABCL) Gains Post-Market After FDA Expands Emergency Use Authorization of Bamlanivimab, Shares Up 18%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!