Farfetch Limited (FTCH) Extends Decline Post-Market Close, Down 4.3%
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on bank earnings boost
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Farfetch Limited (NYSE: FTCH) Extends Decline Post-Market Close, Down 4.3%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- QuantumScape (QS) CEO to Defend Company Tonight on Mad Money
- IPO for Esports Technologies (EBET) Surges on Debut