Facebook (FB) Climbs 2.2%, Outperforming Nasdaq
- S&P 500, Dow snap two-day fall, Netflix keeps Nasdaq in check
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence dampens risk appetite
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) Climbs 2.2%, Outperforming Nasdaq
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) call put ratio 2.4 calls to 1 put with focus on April weekly (30) 305 calls
- Drone Makers Gain on FAA Headlines
- Active options: FB RIOT AMC BABA MSFT VIAC MARA SNAP WFC PTON PFE BAC