Cruise group CLIA asks CDC to lift conditional sailing order - Bloomberg
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - March 24, 2021 11:14 AM EDT)
Shares of cruise lines Carnival Corp. (NYSE: CCL), Royal Caribbean Group (NYSE: RCL), and Norwegian Cruise Line (NYSE: NCLH) edged higher Wednesday on reports cruise group CLIA asked the CDC to lift the conditional sailing order.
According to Bloomberg, CLIA asked the CDC to allow plans for a phased resumption of cruises.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Holland America Line Introduces 'Have It All' Premium Package That Includes Shore Excursions, Drinks, Specialty Dining and Wi-Fi
- QuantumScape (QS) Mentioned as Short at Scorpion Capital
- AMC Entertainment (AMC) Gains as CEO Said No Dilution This Year Related to New Share Request