Cooperman said the latest stock he bought was Int'l Flavors & Fragrances (IFF)
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
On CNBC, Leon Cooperman said the latest stock he bought was Int'l Flavors & Fragrances (NYSE: IFF)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IFF Presents “Learning Labs” Video Series to Demonstrate Potential of New Company
- 'A Pump and Dump SPAC Scam': Quantumscape (QS), Backed by Bill Gates and Volkswagen, Falls 10% On a Short Report from Scorpion Capital
- Call Buying Activity in Scientific Games (SGMS) Targets Upside in Shares Through Earnings on May 11th -Susquehanna