Cooperman said the latest stock he bought was Int'l Flavors & Fragrances (IFF)
- Wall St rises as jobless claims fall; Cigna weighs on healthcare stocks
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
On CNBC, Leon Cooperman said the latest stock he bought was Int'l Flavors & Fragrances (NYSE: IFF)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Robinhood (HOOD) Halted Again on LUDP, Up 64.6%
- Robinhood (HOOD) Extends Gain Pre-Open, Now Up 12%
- UPDATE: H.C. Wainwright Upgrades BeyondSpring Inc. (BYSI) to Buy, $100 PT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Related EntitiesLeon Cooperman
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!