Carnival Corp. (CCL) Climbs 5%
- World stocks steady, Bitcoin slides on U.S. tax hike prospect
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Euro regains poise as data points to stronger recovery
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Carnival Corp. (NYSE: CCL) Climbs 5%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Near-Term Call Buying Activity Continues in Tencent Music (TME) Targeting Upside in Shares -Susquehanna
- Stocks Under Pressure as Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4%
- Nikola (NKLA) , Travelcenters Of America (TA) Confirm Pact To Deploy Hydrogen Fueling Infrastructure