Cannabis stocks active as New York 'Impasse' said overcome
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- Bitcoin tumbles below $50,000, other cryptos sink over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cannabis stocks active on reports New York lawmakers have overcome a legalization "impasse" and expect a bill in the "next day or two."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tilray, Inc. (TLRY), Other Pot Stocks Gain After House Passes Cannabis Banking Bill
- Danimer Scientific (DNMR) Mentioned as Short at Spruce Point
- Honeywell (HON) CEO Says Inflation is Real on Conf. Call - Bloomberg