Bitcoin-related stocks under pressure as Bitcoin falls sharply from all-time highs
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bitcoin-related stocks are under pressure as Bitcoin falls sharply from all-time highs to $52,000.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Could See a 'Major Correction' to $20K to $30K, Before Continuing Higher - Guggenheim's CIO
- Near-Term Call Buying Activity Continues in Tencent Music (TME) Targeting Upside in Shares -Susquehanna
- Companies with NDRs 4/22