BioCryst Pharma (BCRX) Plunges 28% After Pausing Enrollment in BCX9930 Clinical Trials
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BioCryst Pharma (NASDAQ: BCRX) Plunges 28% After Pausing Enrollment in BCX9930 Clinical Trials
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canoo (GOEV) jumps as CEO adds over 9 million shares
- Target (TGT) Climbs 3.4%
- Okta, Inc. (OKTA) Sees Mid-Day Gains
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!