AMC Entertainment (AMC), Cinemark (CNK) Gain Following Report Amazon Plans to Invest $1 Billion a Year in Movies for Cinemas
- Wall Street mixed; Dow pressured by selloff in Salesforce shares
- S&P 500 to re-test lows in H1 and then rally to 4200 on Fed pivot signal - JPMorgan
- Salesforce (CRM) drops after soft results, MS sees attractive valuation
- Snowflake (SNOW) falls as macro headwinds drag on guidance, analysts remain upbeat
- Piper Sandler says Apple (AAPL) likely lost 9M iPhone 14 units, cuts revenue estimates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AMC Entertainment (AMC) Halted on Circuit Breaker, Up 19%
- Charles River Laboratories (CRL) to address the topic of non-human primate supply
- AMC Entertainment (AMC) Extends Gain, Now Up 13%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesTrader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!