Lululemon (LULU) Lifts Stock Buyback Authorization by $500 Million
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lululemon Athletica Inc. (NASDAQ: LULU) disclosed that its board of directors approved a $500 million increase in the authorization of the company's current stock repurchase program to $641.2 million from $141.2 million.
Lululemon said common shares may be repurchased on the open market or in privately negotiated transactions, with the repurchase authorization having no time limit and no requirement on the minimum number of shares to be repurchased.
In the second quarter of 2021, Lululemon repurchased 0.5 million shares of its own common stock at an average price of $338.41 per share for a total cost of $171.1 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- lululemon (NASDAQ: LULU) Breaking Into Footwear with New Design From Nike (NKE), Adidas - Business Insider
- Lennar Corp. (LEN) Announces Up to $1B Share Buyback
- Viomi Technology Co. (VIOT) Announces $10M Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!