Invesco Mortgage Capital (IVR) Authorizes 7M Share Buyback Plan
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Invesco Mortgage Capital (NYSE: IVR) announces it's Board has authorized the repurchase of up to 7 million shares of common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ArcelorMittal (MT) Sells Remaining 38.2M Shares of Cleveland-Cliffs (CLF), Announces $750M Buyback
- Board of Directors Declares Share Buyback
- Bogota Financial (BSBK) Announces Adoption of Repurchase Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!