Invesco Mortgage Capital (IVR) Authorizes 7M Share Buyback Plan
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Invesco Mortgage Capital (NYSE: IVR) announces it's Board has authorized the repurchase of up to 7 million shares of common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HomeStreet (HMST) Expands Share Buyback by $15M; Announces 25c Dividend
- First Financial (FFIN) Announces Renewal Of Stock Repurchase Plan
- Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c, Approves $1.5B Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!