Humana (HUM) Announces $3B Stock Buyback Plan
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Humana Inc. (NYSE: HUM) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved a $3 billion share repurchase authorization with an expiration date of December 31, 2020, replacing its previous $2.25 billion share repurchase authorization, which has no further capacity. The company may repurchase shares from time to time at prevailing prices in the open market, by block purchases or in privately-negotiated transactions (including pursuant to an accelerated share repurchase agreement with an investment bank).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) Announces $325M Share Buyback; Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend
- J. M. Smucker (SJM) Declares $0.99 Quarterly Dividend; Increases Buyback Plan by 5M Shares
- Heartland Financial (HTLF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8% to $0.27; 2.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!