Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) Announces $150M Buyback
- Tech mega-caps knock 1% off Nasdaq; banks lift Dow
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel on tight supply
- Some Apple (AAPL) and Tesla (TSLA) Suppliers Suspend Production in China For a Few Days
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (NYSE: BKD) announced that its Board of Directors has approved a share repurchase program that authorizes the Company to purchase up to $150 million in the aggregate of the Company's common stock. [LJ]
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) PT Lowered to $9.10 at Stifel
- Dell Technologies (DELL) to Announce Long-Term Guidance, $5B Share Repurchase Program and Dividend Intention
- Horizon Bancorp (HBNC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.4% to $0.15; 3.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!