Trading Radar for 6/30: ConAgra (CAG), Sherwin-Williams (SHW), AeroVironment (AVAV), Star Bulk (SBLK) Report
- Futures fall on growing fears of recession
- MongoDB (MDB) skyrockets after crushing results, guidance estimates; analysts buoyed
- China eases COVID quarantine rules in major policy adjustment
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi cuts Tesla (TSLA) estimates to 'significantly' below consensus on EV demand issues
- Apple (AAPL): Morgan Stanley cuts iPhone estimates again, expects revenue miss
Before Markets Open:
- Case-Shiller 20-City Index - Street sees 5.6%
ConAgra Foods (NYSE: CAG) - consensus EPS $0.59
Omnova Solutions (NYSE: OMN) - consensus EPS $0.11
Rediff.com India Ltd (Nasdaq: REDF) - no Street consensus
Schnitzer Steel (Nasdaq: SCHN) - consensus loss $0.14
Sherwin-Williams (NYSE: SHW) - consensus EPS $3.82
Intraday or Not Specified:
- Chicago PMI - Street sees 50.0
- Consumer Confidence - Street sees 97.5
After Markets Close:
Check out our Earnings Insider for news and updates on earnings as they happen!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Triumph Bancorp (TFIN) Announces Preliminary Results of Modified "Dutch auction" Tender Offer
- United Natural Foods (UNFI) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guides
- Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c, Guidance Misses
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesChicago PMI, Consumer Confidence Index, Trading Radar, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!