Trading Radar for 5/29: Big Lots (BIG), Graham (GHM), Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) Report
- Futures fall on growing fears of recession
- MongoDB (MDB) skyrockets after crushing results, guidance estimates; analysts buoyed
- China eases COVID quarantine rules in major policy adjustment
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi cuts Tesla (TSLA) estimates to 'significantly' below consensus on EV demand issues
- Apple (AAPL): Morgan Stanley cuts iPhone estimates again, expects revenue miss
Before Markets Open:
- GDP: Second Estimate - Street sees (0.7%)
- GDP Deflator: Second Estimate - Street sees (0.1%)
Bank of Nova Scotia (NYSE: BNS) - consensus EPS $1.40
Big Lots (NYSE: BIG) - consensus EPS $0.59
Destination XL Group (Nasdaq: DXLG) - consensus loss $0.04
Frontline (NYSE: FRO) - consensus EPS $0.18
Genesco (NYSE: GCO) - consensus EPS $0.69
Graham (NYSE: GHM) - consensus EPS $0.31
Ship Finance (NYSE: SFL) - consensus EPS $0.29
Intraday or Not Specified:
- Chicago PMI - Street sees 53.0
- Univ. of Michigan Sentiment: Final - Street sees 89.0
After Markets Close:
Books-A-Million (Nasdaq: BAMM) - no Street consensus
Check out our Earnings Insider for news and updates on earnings as they happen!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Triumph Bancorp (TFIN) Announces Preliminary Results of Modified "Dutch auction" Tender Offer
- SentinelOne (S): ARR miss offsets strong results, analyst cuts target
- Acadia Healthcare (ACHC) Offers FY22 and FY23 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesChicago PMI, Trading Radar, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!