Trading Radar for 1/6: Monsanto (MON), RPM Int'l (RPM), Resources Connection (RECN), EXFO (EXFO) Report
- Stocks clamber up from 4-week low, dollar hovers beneath 10-week high
- Dollar holds gains after Fed boost; bitcoin tumbles
- Oil prices firm on summer demand as Iran talks drag
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Plunge as China's Crackdown on Mining Intensifies, One-Third Of Global Processing Power Now Shut
- UK Supermarket Chain Morrisons Soars 31% After Rejecting $7.6 Billion Takeover Bid From US Private Equity Firm CD&R, Amazon (AMZN), KKR, and Apollo Rumored to Be Interested
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Before Markets Open:
- MBA Mortgage Index - no Street consensus
- ADP Employment Change - Street sees 190k
- Trade Balance - Street sees ($44.7B)
Intraday or Not Specified:
- Factory Orders - Street sees (0.2%)
- ISM Services - Street sees 56.4
- Crude Inventories - no Street consensus
After Markets Close:
EXFO, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXFO) - consensus EPS $0.04
MGC Diagnostics (Nasdaq: MGCD) - no Street consensus
Mistras Group, Inc. (NYSE: MG) - consensus EPS $0.26
National American University Holdings (Nasdaq: NAUH) - no Street consensus
Resources Connection (Nasdaq: RECN) - consensus EPS $0.25
Richardson Electronics (Nasdaq: RELL) - consensus loss $0.10
Check out our Earnings Insider for news and updates on earnings as they happen!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/18: (CAI) (SKKE) (GERN) Higher; (ORPH) (ATHA) (CGRN) Lower (more...)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/17: (GERN) (GEO) (SWBI) Higher; (CGRN) (ARVL) (MGY) Lower (more...)
- National Storage Affiliates Trust (NSA) PT Raised to $56 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesMBA Mortgage Applications, Factory Orders, Trading Radar, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!