Trading Radar for 10/7: Monsanto (MON), Mistras Group (MG), Resources Connection (RECN) Report
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
Before Markets Open:
- MBA Mortgage Index - no Street consensus
Intraday or Not Specified:
- Crude Inventories - no Street consensus
- Consumer Credit - Street sees $19.5B
After Markets Close:
C1 Financial (NYSE: BNK) - consensus EPS $0.26
EXFO, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXFO) - consensus EPS $0.04
Mistras Group, Inc. (NYSE: MG) - consensus EPS $0.09
Resources Connection (Nasdaq: RECN) - consensus EPS $0.16
Richardson Electronics (Nasdaq: RELL) - consensus loss $0.20
Check out our Earnings Insider for news and updates on earnings as they happen!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cactus, Inc. (WHD) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c
- Methanex (MEOH) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
- Kinross Gold (KGC) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesMBA Mortgage Applications, Trading Radar, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!