Tesla, Manchester United rise premarket; Activision Blizzard, Apple fall
- S&P 500, Nasdaq edge higher on Microsoft boost; Powell comments eyed
- CVS Health (CVS) to buy Oak Street Health (OSH) for $10.5 billion - WSJ
- Biden expected to call for 400% increase in buyback tax
- Pinterest (PINS) erases bulk of after-hours losses after positive earnings call, analysts raise numbers
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI): Call of Duty strength fuel earnings beat
By Peter Nurse
Investing.com -- Stocks in focus in premarket trade on Friday, November 25th. Please refresh for updates.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) stock rose 2% after the electric car manufacturer said its Full Self Driving Beta software is now available in North America, overshadowing news that it has to recall more than 80,000 China-made and imported cars for software and seat belt issues.
- Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI) stock fell 3.4% after Politico reported that the FTC is likely to try and block Microsoft's (NASDAQ: MSFT) purchase of the videogame publisher.
Coinbase (NASDAQ: COIN) stock rose 0.1% with the cryptocurrency exchange benefiting from the news that Binance is set to donate $1 billion to an industry recovery fund in the wake of FTX’s bankruptcy.
Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) stock rose 0.1% at the start of the crucial shopping season for the online retailer, even with industrial action planned in more than 30 countries over calls for better pay.
Deere & Co (NYSE: DE) stock fell 0.1% despite JPMorgan lifting its target price on the agricultural machinery manufacturer to $440 from $415 after its strong quarter.
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) stock fell 0.9% as China’s COVID curbs continue to impact the tech giant’s main iPhone-making plant, following on from violent protests earlier this week.
- Manchester United (NYSE: MANU) stock soared 9.3%, continuing to gain from the news that the Glazer family is open to selling the English soccer team.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baidu surges after claiming AI tool nearing launch
- Bed Bath&Beyond, Chegg fall premarket; Boeing, Hertz, BP rise
- ON Semiconductor (ON) PT Raised to $100 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!