- United Tech (UTX) CEO Hayes: We're Looking at M&A in the $5B Range -> Read this!
Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 2/18: (UTX) (COST) (IDCC) (GES)
- Tech-heavy Nasdaq ignores hawkish Fed news to advance
- Dollar extends gains on Fed boost
- Ford (F) Gains as it Expects Adjusted Q2 Profit Ahead of Expectations
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil tumbles 3% from multi-year highs on stronger dollar
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Banks Shares Suffer as U.S. Yields Decline
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/15: (FORD) (CATB) Higher; (APRN) (DTEA) (RBLX) Lower (more...)
- UKG Supports Customer Crisis Management, Recovery, Resiliency with Wellbeing at Work Solutions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, JPMorgan, Citi, Paulson & Co. (PCI), Twitter
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!