Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/31: (RLH) (EBON) (TPCO) Higher; (BRKS) (CPRI) Lower (more...)
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's Pre-Open Stock Movers:
RLH Corporation (NYSE: RLH) 29% HIGHER; Sonesta International Hotels Corporation (Sonesta) today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire RLH Corporation (NYSE: RLH). RLH is the 10th-largest U.S.-based hotel franchise company with more than 900 hotels. After the closing of the transaction, Sonesta will become one of the largest hotel companies in the U.S. with approximately 1,200 hotels in diversified brands across multiple market segments. Sonesta also announced that upon closing of this transaction, 35-year hotel industry veteran Keith Pierce will be joining Sonesta as Executive Vice President, President of Franchise & Development.
BioNano Genomics, Inc. (NASDAQ: BNGO) 26.2% HIGHER; adding to Wednesday's gains after a NASDAQ listing extension.
Ebang International Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: EBON) 14.8% HIGHER; announced that the Company expects to commence public testing of its cryptocurrency exchange and officially launch the exchange in the first quarter of 2021. Currently, the Company has completed the internal testing of its cryptocurrency exchange.
e.l.f. Beauty Inc. (NYSE: ELF) 13.2% HIGHER; will replace Brooks Automation in the S&P SmallCap 600.
Celsius Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CELH) 11.3% HIGHER; will be added to the S&P SmallCap 600.
Tribune Publishing (NASDAQ: TPCO) 9.4% HIGHER; received a $14.25 per share takeover offer from large shareholder Alden Global Capital. The offer was disclosed today in an amended 13D filing.
Lemonade (NYSE: LMND) 4.7% HIGHER; announced it has more than one million customers. Lemonade hit this milestone about 1,500 days after its initial launch, some 15-45 years faster than industry leaders such as State Farm, Allstate, GEICO, and USAA.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Artisan (APAM) Opposes Vivendi's Plan to Sell UMG Stake to Ackman SPAC, Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) - Bloomberg
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/11: (NOVN) (PGEN) (AMEH) Higher; (VRTX) (ELY) (SNOW) Lower (more...)
- Apollo Global Management (APO) to Expand Board of Directors, with David Simon and Four Additional Members from Athene to Join
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, 13D, Alden Global Capital, Pre-Open Losers, Pre-Open Winners, Definitive Agreement, Pre Market Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!