Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/27: (RCAT) (NKAD) (XLRN) Higher; (BHVN) (RIDE) (H) Lower (more...)
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Pre-Open Stock Movers:
Red Cat Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: RCAT) 50% HIGHER; announces its subsidiary, Skypersonic, Inc., a leader in Confined Space drone technology, has been awarded a five-year contract with NASA to provide drone and rover software, hardware and support for its Simulated Mars mission.
Naked Brand Group Limited (NASDAQ: NAKD) 8.6% HIGHER; adds to recent gains
Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company Ltd. (NYSE: BHVN) 4% LOWER; today announced results from a focused analysis of a clinical trial of verdiperstat in multiple system atrophy (MSA). Verdiperstat did not statistically differentiate from placebo on the prespecified primary efficacy measure, nor on the key secondary efficacy measures. Initial analysis of safety data was consistent with the overall profile of verdiperstat from prior clinical trial experience. Additional analyses are still pending, and full study results will be presented at an upcoming scientific meeting.
Acceleron Pharma (NASDAQ: XLRN) 3.8% HIGHER; is in advanced discussions to be acquired by a large pharmaceutical company for about $180 per share in cash, according to a report from Bloomberg after the market closed on Friday. The identity of the potential buyer couldn't be learned.
Lordstown Motors (NASDAQ: RIDE) 2.6% LOWER; Goldman Sachs downgraded from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $5.00.
Hyatt Hotels (NYSE: H) 2.4% LOWER; BofA Securities downgraded from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $85.00.
Gores Guggenheim, Inc. (NASDAQ: GGPI) 2% HIGHER; EV company Polestar Performance, a subsidiary of Zhejiang Geely of China's Volvo, announced today that they have entered into a definitive business combination agreement with SPAC Gores Guggenheim, Inc. (NASDAQ: GGPI).
Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) 1.3% LOWER; Morgan Stanley lowered the price target on to $4,100.00 per share from the prior $4,300.00 amid rising logistics workforce costs.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/15: (SNOA) (ME) (LVTX) Higher; (DCT) (SPCE) (CRSR) Lower (more...)
- IPO for SPAC Sanaby Health Acquisition Corp. I (SANB) Opens at $10.06
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/12: (RRD) (TARA) (QTRX) Higher; (CVAC) (RLAY) (TREX) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Pre-Open Losers, Pre-Open Winners, Pre Market Movers, Guggenheim, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!