Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/20: (VSTM) (SYBX) (SDC) Higher; (DOCN) (LI) (XPEV) Lower (more...)
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pre-Open Stock Movers:
Verastem Oncology (Nasdaq: VSTM) 21.7% HIGHER; announced a clinical collaboration agreement with Amgen to evaluate the combination of VS-6766, Verastem Oncologys investigational dual RAF/MEK inhibitor, with Amgens KRAS G12C inhibitor LUMAKRASTM (sotorasib) in KRAS G12C-mutant non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
Synlogic, Inc. (Nasdaq: SYBX) 11.2% HIGHER; announced positive data from clinical studies evaluating both SYNB1618 and SYNB1934, investigational Synthetic Biotic medicines for the treatment of phenylketonuria (PKU).
DigitalOcean (NYSE: DOCN) 5.7% LOWER; falls pre-open on a lock-up expiration.
Li Auto (NYSE: LI) 5.1% LOWER; cut its third-quarter delivery outlook to approximately 24,500 from the previous outlook of 25,000 and 26,000 units due to the chip shortage.
XPeng Inc. (NYSE: XPEV) 4.6% LOWER; falls on LI warning
NIO Inc. (NYSE: NIO) 3.9% LOWER; falls on LI warning
Tesla, Inc. (NASDAQ: TSLA) 3.4% LOWER; falls on LI warning
SmileDirectClub, Inc. (NASDAQ: SDC) 3% HIGHER; sees continue momentum
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Last Week Marked The Largest Telecom Outflow Ever - BofA
- KeyBanc Upgrades AT&T (T) to Sector Weight After Stock Hit 11-Year Lows, Analyst Sees Limited Downside
- Evercore ISI Adds Uber (UBER) to Tactical Outperform List, Seen as 'One of the Least Riskiest Net Stocks'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesTesla, Pre-Open Losers, Pre Market Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!