Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/05: Cowen Gains on Deal Talk; HP Falls on Downgrade (more...)
- S&P 500 ends down as jobs data rekindles rate hike fear
- U.S. Adds 528,000 Jobs in July, Topping Estimates
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) (BRK-B) Posts Strong Operating Results Even As Buyback, Equity Buying Slows
- Amazon (AMZN) to Buy iRobot (IRBT) for $1.7 Billion
- Block (SQ) Stock Falls Despite Earnings Beat, Analysts Remain Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pre-Open Stock Movers:
Ra Medical Systems, Inc. (NYSE: RMED) 55% HIGHER; announces receipt of U.S. Food and Drug Administration 510(k) clearance for the Company’s DABRA 2.0 catheter as part of the DABRA Excimer Laser System. This next-generation DABRA catheter features enhancements including a braided overjacket design that’s intended to improve deliverability and kink resistance when navigating tortuous anatomy, as well as a six-month shelf life.
Cowen (NASDAQ: COWN) 15% HIGHER; Toronto-Dominion Bank Explores Takeover Of U.S. Brokerage Cowen - Bloomberg
HP, Inc. (NYSE: HPQ) 3% LOWER; Evercore ISI downgraded from Outperform to In Line with a price target of $36.00 (from $43.00).
Shopify (NYSE: SHOP) 2% LOWER; JMP Securities initiates coverage with a Market Perform rating.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) 2% LOWER; delivered 254,695 electric vehicles (EVs) in the second quarter, an increase of 27% on a year-to-year basis. Still, the reported number came below the Bloomberg consensus of 261,181, while FactSet-owned Street Account was calling for deliveries of 256,520 vehicles for the quarter. In Q1, Tesla delivered 310,048 vehicles globally.
Walt Disney (NYSE: DIS) 2% LOWER; Vertical Group downgraded from Positive to Mixed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Movers: iRobot Surges on Amazon Takeover, Twilio Lower on Results
- Caterpillar Dips 4% on Revenue Miss, Cowen Says Results are Not as Bad as It Seems
- Monster Beverage (MNST) Ticks Lower on PepsiCo/Celsius Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJMP Securities, Cowen & Co, Tesla, Pre-Open Losers, Pre-Open Winners, Pre Market Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!