Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/22: La-Z-Boy, Winnebago Gain Post Earnings, Coinbase Falls on More Crypto Worries (more...)
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pre-Open Stock Movers:
Athira Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATHA) 68% LOWER; announced topline results from its exploratory ACT-AD Phase 2 study of fosgonimeton (ATH-1017) in patients with mild-to-moderate Alzheimers disease (AD). Fosgonimeton is a small molecule designed to enhance the activity of Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF) and its receptor, MET, which are expressed in the central nervous system to promote brain health and function.
La-Z-Boy (NYSE: LZB) 8% HIGHER; reported Q4 EPS of $1.07, $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of $0.92. Revenue for the quarter came in at $685 million versus the consensus estimate of $664.91 million. La-Z-Boy sees Q1 revenue of $560 to $575 milion vs the consensus of $554.2 million.
Coinbase Global Inc. (NASDAQ: COIN) 8% LOWER; cautious comments at Mizuho, Bitcoin falls back to $20K.
Burlington Stores (NYSE: BURL) 3% LOWER; Cowen downgraded from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $175.00 (from $209.00).
Winnebago Industries (NYSE: WGO) 2% HIGHER; reported Q3 EPS of $4.13, $1.17 better than the analyst estimate of $2.96. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.5 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.2 billion.
Kraft Heinz (NASDAQ: KHC) 2% HIGHER; upgraded to Outperform at BMO Capital
Nike (NYSE: NKE) 2% LOWER; Seaport Global downgraded from Buy to Neutral.
Scotts Miracle-Gro (NYSE: SMG) 2% LOWER; Wells Fargo downgraded from Overweight to Equal Weight with a price target of $85.00 (from $115.00).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/24: Zendesk Surges on Surprise Deal; LendingTree Falls on Lower Outlook (More...)
- Homebuilder Lennar (LEN) Posts Strong Q2 But Warns Rate Hikes Starting to Have an Impact
- Mondelez (MDLZ) Acquires Clif Bar for $2.9B, Analyst Sees Deal Providing 'Robust' Synergies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Cowen & Co, Earnings, Wells Fargo, Pre-Open Losers, Pre-Open Winners, Bitcoin, Pre Market Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!