Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/23: VMware Surges on Possible Broadcom Takeover; Retails Stocks Sick Again on Downgrades (more...)
- Growth stocks drag Nasdaq lower, energy shares bounce
- Just Another Bear Market Rally, Morgan Stanley's Wilson Says
- Oil prices rise amid G7 talks on new Russian sanctions
- Coinbase Downgraded to Sell at Goldman on Further Downside Risk, Robinhood Upgraded to Neutral on Better Risk-Reward
- Michael Burry Warns of the Bullwhip Effect, Says the Fed Could Reverse Course
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Pre-Open Stock Movers:
SIGA Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: SIGA) 17% HIGHER; continues higher on Monkey Pox play,
Porch Group Inc. (NASDAQ: PRCH) 11% HIGHER; JPMorgan initiates with an Overweight rating and a price target of $8.00.
ImmunoGen, Inc. (Nasdaq: IMGN) 10% HIGHER; The FDA has accepted and filed the Biologics License Application (BLA) for mirvetuximab soravtansine monotherapy in patients with folate receptor alpha (FR)-high platinum-resistant ovarian cancer who have been previously treated with 1 to 3 prior systemic treatments.
Gap, Inc. (NYSE: GPS) 5% LOWER; Citi downgraded from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $8.00 (from $13.00).
The Children's Place (NASDAQ: PLCE) 4% LOWER; Citi downgraded from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $36.00 (from $48.00).
Autodesk (NASDAQ: ADSK) 4% LOWER; Deutsche Bank downgraded from Buy to Hold with a price target of $225.00 (from $275.00).
Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE: ANF) 3% LOWER; Citi downgraded from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $30.
Kohl's (NYSE: KSS) 3% LOWER; Citi downgraded from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $39.00 (from $55.00).
HP Inc (NYSE: HPQ) 3% LOWER; Citi Downgraded shares to Neutral from Buy with a $38 price target.
Carter's (NYSE: CRI) 3% LOWER; Citi downgraded from Buy to Sell with a price target of $68.00 (from $110.00).
Ocugen, Inc. (NASDAQ: OCGN) 2% HIGHER; The FDA lifted the clinical hold on the Companys Phase 2/3 clinical trial, OCU-002, for COVAXIN (BBV152).
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) 1% LOWER; plans to restore production at its Shanghai plant to the level at which it had operated before the city's COVID-19 lockdown by Tuesday, a day later than its most recent recovery plan, according to an internal memo seen by Reuters.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/27: Chewy Gains on Upgrade; Spirit Airlines Falls on Deal Update
- Eargo (EAR) Announces $125M Strategic Investment from Patient Square Capital
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/24: Zendesk Surges on Surprise Deal; LendingTree Falls on Lower Outlook (More...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, JPMorgan, Citi, Tesla, Pre-Open Losers, Pre-Open Winners, Definitive Agreement, Pre Market Movers, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!