Pre-Open Stock Movers 04/20: (AVCO) (EXEL) Higher; (CHK) (APA) (OXY) Lower (more...)
- Oil shares lead charge as crude hits new 3-year highs
- Polestar in Advanced Talks to Merge with SPAC Gores Guggenheim (GGPI) in Deal Valuing EV Maker at $21B - WSJ
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Analysts Remain Positive on Netflix (NFLX) Following Inaugural Global Fan Event
- Acceleron Pharma (XLRN) Said in Advanced Talks for $11 Billion Sale - Bloomberg (Earlier)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - April 20, 2020 9:33 AM EDT)
Pre-Open Stock Movers:
Avalon GloboCare Corp. (NASDAQ: AVCO) 34.5% HIGHER; announced today that it has achieved significant milestones advancing its AVA-Trap technology program towards combatting the cytokine storm associated with COVID-19 lung damage and mortality.
Exelixis, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXEL) 18.5% HIGHER; Bristol Myers Squibb (NYSE: BMY) and Exelixis, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXEL) today announced that CheckMate -9ER, a pivotal Phase 3 trial evaluating Opdivo® (nivolumab) in combination with CABOMETYX® (cabozantinib) compared to sunitinib in previously untreated advanced or metastatic renal cell carcinoma (RCC), met its primary endpoint of progression-free survival (PFS) at final analysis, as well as the secondary endpoints of overall survival (OS) at a pre-specified interim analysis, and objective response rate (ORR).
Chesapeake Energy Corporation (NYSE: CHK) 13.8% LOWER; announced today that it has suspended payment of dividends on each series of its outstanding convertible preferred stock effective immediately. Suspension of the dividend does not constitute an event of default under any of the company's debt instruments.
Apache Corporation (NYSE: APA) 11% LOWER; crude plunges nearly 40% to $11.19
Occidental Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: OXY) 11% LOWER; crude plunges nearly 40% to $11.19
Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE: XOM) 6% LOWER; crude plunges nearly 40% to $11.19
Chevron Corporation (NYSE: CVX) 5.5% LOWER; crude plunges nearly 40% to $11.19
Shake Shack (NYSE: SHAK) 3.5% LOWER; files to offer 3.42M shares of common stock, returning $10M PPP
Walt Disney (NYSE: DIS) 2.8% LOWER; Credit Suisse downgraded from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $116.00 (from $140.00).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/24: (VTVT) (AEHR) (PRGS) Higher; (ONTX) (HLBZ) (MARA) Lower (more...)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/23: (CDOR) (BB) (JOBY) Higher; (EAR) (SYBX) (SCS) Lower (more...)
- vTv Therapeutics (VTVT) Climbs 30% Pre-Open
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Crude Oil, After-Hours Movers, Pre-Open Losers, Pre-Open Winners, Pre Market Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!