Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/21: (NVAX) (INO) (AVYA) Higher; (MDR) (ARWR) (LVS) Lower (more...)
- S&P 500 down slightly as telecom weakness offsets strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pre-Open Stock Movers
Novavax (NASDAQ: NVAX) 63.8% HIGHER; gains seen tied to the coronavirus in China
McDermott International, Inc. (NYSE: MDR) 14.7% LOWER; announced that it has the support of more than two-thirds of all its funded debt creditors for a restructuring transaction that will equitize nearly all the Company's funded debt, eliminating over $4.6 billion of debt.
Inovio Pharma (NASDAQ: INO) 11% HIGHER; gains seen tied to the coronavirus in China
BioCryst Pharma (NASDAQ: BCRX) 10% HIGHER; gains seen tied to the coronavirus in China
Accuray (NASDAQ: ARAY) 10% HIGHER; BTIG upgraded from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $9.50.
Arrowhead Research (NASDAQ: ARWR) 6.2% LOWER; SVB Leerink initiates coverage with an Underperform rating and a price target of $32.00.
Lumber Liquidators (NYSE: LL) 6% LOWER; Morgan Stanley downgraded from Overweight to Underweight with a price target of $5.00 (from $9.00).
Las Vegas Sands (NYSE: LVS) 5.7% LOWER; worries amid coronavirus in China
Wynn Resorts, Limited (NASDAQ: WYNN) 5% LOWER; worries amid coronavirus in China
Avaya Holdings (NYSE: AVYA) 4.9% HIGHER; Goldman Sachs upgraded from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $18.00 (from $16.00).
Evergy (NYSE: EVRG) 4.9% HIGHER; Elliott Management Discloses 11.3M Share Stake in Evergy (EVRG)
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) 3.7% HIGHER; New Street Research raised the price target to a 'Street High' $800 (from $530) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/18: (AGEN) (ULBI) (AGTI) Higher; (EVFM) (DM) (XONE) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Starts Latham Group Inc. (SWIM) at Equalweight
- Zynga (ZNGA) Sees Interesting 13-F Activity in Q1 - Analyst
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Elliott Associates, Tesla, Pre-Open Losers, Pre-Open Winners, Pre Market Movers, BTIG
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!