Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/02: (PULM) (SAVA) (WATT) Higher; (DRRX) (SIG) Lower (more...)
- Wall Street closes lower on weak telecom stocks despite strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Today's pre-open stock movers:
Pulmatrix, Inc. (NASDAQ: PULM) 116.3% HIGHER; Announced that it has entered into a licensing and development agreement with the Lung Cancer Initiative at Johnson & Johnson*. Through the agreement, the Lung Cancer Initiative gains an option to access a portfolio of narrow spectrum kinase inhibitors intended for development in lung cancer interception.
DURECT Corporation (NASDAQ: DRRX) 34.2% LOWER; announced the results from its Phase 2a clinical trial of DUR-928 in patients with mild to moderate plaque psoriasis. Twenty-two patients completed the study, applying DUR-928 topically to the plaque on one arm and the vehicle (placebo) to a similar plaque on the other arm daily for 28 days.
Cassava Sciences (NASDAQ: SAVA) 33% HIGHER; CEO Remi Barbier disclosed a purchase of 100,000 shares at $5.53 on Dec. 31.
Energous Corporation (Nasdaq: WATT) 10.7% HIGHER; announced that its partners PiBEX, an R&D subsidiary of POSCO Worldwide, and SK Telesys are developing an ultra-wideband (UWB) tracking tag for POSCO, a Korean-based global steel manufacturer, which will include integration with the WattUp RF wireless charging technology. The POSCO UWB tracking tag enables location-tracking for security and employee safety purposes within industrial factories.
Designer Brands (NYSE: DBI) 3.6% HIGHER; Wells Fargo analyst Tom Nikic upgraded from Equal Weight to Overweight with a price target of $20.00.
Mesoblast Limited (Nasdaq: MESO) 2% HIGHER; announced that the United States Food and Drug Administration (US FDA) has confirmed receipt of Mesoblasts filing of clinical efficacy and safety data for remestemcel-L in its rolling Biologics License Application (BLA) for the treatment of children with steroid-refractory acute graft versus host disease (SR-aGVHD). The final module will be filed during January, and Mesoblast will request an expedited FDA review of the BLA under the product candidates existing Fast Track designationTesla, Inc. (Nasdaq: TSLA) 1.8% HIGHER; PT raised to 'Street High' $515 at Canaccord Genuity.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/18: (AGEN) (ULBI) (AGTI) Higher; (EVFM) (DM) (XONE) Lower (more...)
- Street Overwhelmingly Bullish on Agiliti (AGTI) in New Coverage as Company is 'Uniquely Positioned to Address the Pain Points of Healthcare Providers'
- Coinbase (COIN) Gains as Revenue Triples, Analyst Raises PT on 'Robust' Activity Levels
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Tesla, Wells Fargo, Canaccord Genuity, Pre-Open Losers, Pre-Open Winners, Pre Market Movers, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!