Pre-Open Movers: Change Healthcare Up on Merger Ruling, Nike Falls on Downgrade
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Pre-Open Stock Movers:
Louisiana-Pacific Corp (NYSE: LPX) 5% LOWER; BofA Securities downgraded from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $56.00 (from $64.00).
Cognex Corporation (NASDAQ: CGNX) 4% HIGHER; increased its revenue guidance for the third quarter of 2022 ahead of the company's triennial Analyst Day. The company now expects revenue to be between $195 million and $205 million as compared to the company's previous guidance of $160 million to $180 million, which was given on August 2, 2022.
Ford (NYSE: F) 4% LOWER; said inflation-related supplier costs during the third quarter will run about $1.0 billion higher than originally expected.
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NYSE: NCLH) 3% HIGHER; Truist Securities upgraded from Hold to Buy with a price target of $19.00 (from $18.00).
Nike (NYSE: NKE) 3% LOWER; Barclays downgraded from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of $110.00 (from $125.00).
PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) 2% LOWER; Susquehanna downgraded from Positive to Neutral with a price target of $100.00 (from $115.00).
Weyerhaeuser (NYSE: WY) 2% LOWER; BofA Securities downgraded from Buy to Neutral (from $38.00).
Enovix Corporation (NASDAQ: ENVX) 1% HIGHER; Piper Sandler initiates coverage with an Overweight rating and a price target of $29.00.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Resumes Microsoft (MSFT) at Outperform, Sees Over 25% Upside
- Companies with NDRs 9/29
- Today's Most Important Downgrades
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesBarclays, Susquehanna International Group of Companies, Pre-Open Losers, Pre-Open Winners, Definitive Agreement, Pre Market Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!