Notable Analyst Rating Changes 9/2: (HAS) (T) (GIS) Upgraded; (BV) (TEF) (HP) Downgraded
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Piper Jaffray upgrades Hasbro (Nasdaq: HAS) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $85. Click Here for more color.
Morgan Stanley lifts General Mills (NYSE: GIS) from Underweight to Equalweight with a price target from $53 to $56.
JPMorgan moves ARM Holdings (Nasdaq: ARMH) from Underweight to Neutral.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
BofA/Merrill Lynch drops Telefonica S.A. (NYSE: TEF) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $12.50.
BMO Capital cuts Helmerich & Payne (NYSE: HP) from Market Perform to Underperform with a price target of $48.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Barclays reinstates WPX Energy (NYSE: WPX) with an Equalweight rating and a price target of $7.00.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPO for Cataract Lens Company RxSight (RXST) Opens 9% Higher
- Dole plc (DOLE) IPO Opens 6% Lower
- RxSight, Inc. (RXST) Prices 7.35M Share IPO at $16/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, UBS, JPMorgan, Citi, Morgan Stanley, BMO Capital, Barclays, Notable Analyst Rating Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!