Notable Analyst Rating Changes 8/12: (ICON) (CSC) (NLY) Upgraded; (UN) (MTH) (LGCY) Downgraded
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Monness, Crespi, Hardt upgraded Iconix Brand (Nasdaq: ICON) from Neutral to Buy.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey upgraded Computer Sciences (NYSE: CSC) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $78.
DA Davidson upgraded New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $43.00.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
UBS drops Meritage Homes (NYSE: MTH) from Neutral to Sell.
BofA/Merrill Lynch cuts RLJ Lodging Trust (NYSE: RLJ) from Neutral to Underperform and moves its price target from $36 to $33.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods initiates Lending Club (NYSE: LC) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $18.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Xponential Fitness, Inc (XPOF) Prices 10M Share IPO at $10/sh
- Herc Holding (HRI) PT Raised to $160 at BofA Securities
- Caribou Biosciences (CRBU) IPO Opens 10% Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesKeefe, Bruyette & Woods, UBS, Goldman Sachs, Jefferies & Co, D.A. Davidson, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Nomura, Notable Analyst Rating Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!