Notable Analyst Rating Changes 7/31: (NCIT) (GPRO) (SSYS) Upgraded; (Z) (LNKD) (LINE) Downgraded
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Cowen upgrades NCI, Inc. (Nasdaq: NCIT) from Market Perform to Outperform and moves its price target from $10 up to $15. Click Here for more color.
Citi raises GoPro (Nasdaq: GPRO) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $90.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
JPMorgan downgraded LINN Energy (Nasdaq: LINE) from Neutral to Underweight and moves its price target from $8 to $5.
Gabelli downgraded FireEye, Inc (Nasdaq: FEYE) from Hold to Sell.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Oppenheimer assumes National Instruments (Nasdaq: NATI) at Outperform with a price target of $36.
Cantor Fitzgerald starts Oasis Petroleum (NYSE: OAS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $15.
Canaccord Genuity begins Lending Club (NYSE: LC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $24.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPO for Legal Tech Firm CS Disco (LAW) Opens 41% Higher
- DISCO Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- CS Disco, Inc (LAW) Prices 7M Share IPO at $32/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Cantor Fitzgerald, JPMorgan, Citi, Argus, Nomura, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Cowen & Co, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!