Notable Analyst Rating Changes 7/18: (FMSA) (HUM) (GRPN) Upgraded; (I) (MCUR) (CTL) Downgraded
- Pre-Fed jitters keep S&P 500, Nasdaq below record highs
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil hits new high near $75 on demand rise, falling inventories
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Wells Fargo upgrades FMSA Holdings (NYSE: FMSA) from Market Perform to Outperform.
HSBC raises Teva Pharma (NYSE: TEVA) from Hold to Buy.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Morgan Stanley downgraded CenturyLink, Inc. (NYSE: CTL) from Equalweight to Underweight and moves its price target from $31 down to $27.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
- Canaccord Genuity with a Hold rating and a price target of $40;
- JMP Securities with a Market Perform rating;
- William Blair with an Outperform rating;
- Pacific Crest with a Sector Weight rating. Click Here for more color;
- JPMorgan with a Neutral rating and a price target of $39; and
- Goldman Sachs with a Neutral rating and a price target of $33
HSBC initiated coverage on Yandex (Nasdaq: YNDX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $26.70.
Barclays initiated coverage on Partner Communications (Nasdaq: PTNR) with an Underweight rating.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Convey Holding Parent (CNVY) IPO Opens Flat
- Convey Holding Parent (CNVY) Prices IPO at $14
- Sequoia-backed Confluent aims for $8 billion valuation in U.S. IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Piper Jaffray, William Blair, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Raymond James, Morgan Stanley, Jefferies & Co, JMP Securities, Barclays, HSBC, Pacific Crest Securities, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Wells Fargo, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!