Notable Analyst Rating Changes 7/13: (AAPL) (ALL) (CNC) Upgraded; (MUR) (WIN) (ARMH) Downgraded
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Societe Generale upgrades Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $140.
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods moves Allstate (NYSE: ALL) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $76.
Macquarie lifts Groupon, Inc. (Nasdaq: GRPN) from Neutral to Outperform.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
JPMorgan downgraded ARM Holdings (Nasdaq: ARMH) from Neutral to Underweight with a price target of $41.50.
Guggenheim downgraded Valley National Bancorp (NYSE: VLY) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $9.00.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Fitbit (NYSE: FIT) started by several firms:
- Morgan Stanley with an Equalweight rating and a price target of $42;
- Piper Jaffray initiates coverage on Fitbit (NYSE: FIT) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $52. Click Here for more color;
- Deutsche Bank with a Buy rating and a price target of $50. Click Here for more color;
- Barclays with an Equalweight rating and a price target of $45;
- Stifel with a Buy rating and a price target of $57;
- BofA/Merrill Lynch with a Neutral rating and a price target of $46;
- William Blair with a Market Perform rating;
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey with a Buy rating and a price target of $50. Click Here for more color; and
- Morgan Stanley with an Equalweight rating and a price target of $42.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 7 Reasons to Buy Nutanix (NTNX) Today, PT Raised to $46 at BofA Securities
- Convey Holding Parent (CNVY) IPO Opens Flat
- NVIDIA (NVDA) PT Raised to 'Street High' $900 as BofA Securities Sees Data Center Sales Tripling by 2025
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Deutsche Bank, UBS, William Blair, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Robert W Baird, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Barclays, Notable Analyst Rating Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!