Notable Analyst Rating Changes 6/5: (GPOR) (AES) (UA) Upgraded; (EGHT) (TMH) (DK) Downgraded
- Tech-heavy Nasdaq ignores hawkish Fed news to advance
- Dollar extends gains on Fed boost
- Ford (F) Gains as it Expects Adjusted Q2 Profit Ahead of Expectations
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil tumbles 3% from multi-year highs on stronger dollar
FBR Capital upgraded Gulfport Energy (Nasdaq: GPOR) from Market Perform to Outperform and adjusts its price target from $50 to $55. Click Here for more color.
JPMorgan upgraded AES Corp. (NYSE: AES) from Neutral to Overweight while raising its price target from $14 to $16.
DA Davidson upgraded Under Armour, Inc. (NYSE: UA) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $91.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Goldman Sachs downgraded Team Health (NYSE: TMH) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $68.
Scotia Howard Weil downgraded Delek US (NYSE: DK) from Outperform to Sector Perform.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Goldman Sachs assumes E*TRADE (Nasdaq: ETFC) at Buy with a price target of $34.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Banks Shares Suffer as U.S. Yields Decline
- Lyell Immunopharma (LYEL) IPO Prices at $17
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/15: (CLSD) (OCGN) (AMPE) Higher; (PDSB) (PTGX) (PING) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Deutsche Bank, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, B. Riley, D.A. Davidson, Barclays, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Cowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!