Notable Analyst Rating Changes 6/10: (HIMX) (LULU) (FGP) Upgraded; (MHR) (GT) (NVDA) Downgraded
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record highs on megacaps, earnings strength
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Stifel upgraded Lending Club (NYSE: LC) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $25.
CLSA upgraded Lululemon Athletica Inc. (Nasdaq: LULU) from Underperform to Buy with a price target of $80.
JPMorgan upgraded Ferrellgas Partners LP (NYSE: FGP) from Underweight to Neutral and moves its price target from $21 to $24.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
CLSA downgraded Goodyear Tire & Rubber (Nasdaq: GT) from Buy to Underperform with a price target of $33.
Citi downgraded Safe Bulkers (NYSE: SB) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $2.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Wolfe Research earlier initiated coverage on Dick's Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS) with an Underperform rating and a price target of $50.00.
CLSA initiated coverage on DreamWorks Animation (Nasdaq: DWA) with a Sell rating and a price target of $17.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Xponential Fitness, Inc (XPOF) Prices 10M Share IPO at $10/sh
- Clients are Buying Tech and Exiting 'Reflation Trades' - BofA's Flow Show
- Xponential Fitness (XPOF) IPO Opens Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Citi, Nomura, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!