Notable Analyst Rating Changes 5/20: (LC) (SPLK) (CSOD) Upgraded; (LUV) (WAL) (STI) Downgraded
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Morgan Stanley upgraded Lending Club (NYSE: LC) from Equalweight to Overweight.
Macquarie upgraded Splunk (Nasdaq: SPLK) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $97.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods cuts Western Alliance Bancorporation (NYSE: WAL) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $34.
SunTrust Banks (NYSE: STI) downgraded by two:
- Baird from Neutral to Underperform, while also moving its price target from $39 to $41; and
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $45.
Ladenburg Thalmann chops Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (NYSE: CMLP) from Buy to Neutral and removed its $26 price target.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Barclays resumes Comcast Corp (Nasdaq: CMCSA) at Overweight with a price target of $68.
CLSA initiates Blackhawk Network (Nasdaq: HAWK) with an Underperform rating and a price target of $38.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPO for Legal Tech Firm CS Disco (LAW) Opens 41% Higher
- Outbrain (OB) IPO Opens Flat
- Outbrain Inc. (OB) Prices 8M Share IPO at $20/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesKeefe, Bruyette & Woods, Morgan Stanley, Robert W Baird, Needham & Company, Barclays, Buckingham Research, Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services, Notable Analyst Rating Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!