Notable Analyst Rating Changes 5/2: (LLL) (SRPT) (VALE) Upgraded; (ARW) (GRPN) (ASPS) Downgraded
- S&P futures about 1% below record level ahead of Powell testimony
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Dollar catches breath ahead of Fed testimony, cryptocurrencies attempt recovery
- GameStop (GME) Completes At-The-Market Equity Offering Program, Raising $1.126B
- Bitcoin struggles to regain ground after plunging on China crackdown
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs upgrades L-3 Communications (NYSE: LLL) from Neutral to Buy and moves its price target from $138 to $156. Click Here for more color.
BB&T Capital lifts Vale S.A. (NYSE: VALE) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $10.
CLSA moves Starz (Nasdaq: STRZA) from Underperform to Outperform.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
JPMorgan cuts Seagate Technology (Nasdaq: STX) from Neutral to Underweight and moves its price target from $30 down to $15.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Credit Suisse assumes coverage on Platform Specialty Products (NYSE: PAH) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $10.
RBC Capital starts MPLX LP (NYSE: MPLX) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $45.
Wells Fargo begins Banc of California (NYSE: BANC) with an Outperform rating.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ryan Specialty Group (RYAN) Registers an IPO of up to $100M
- Royal Mines & Minerals Corp. (YMM) Prices 82.5M Share IPO at $19/sh
- Blend Labs (BLND) Registers a Proposed IPO of up to $100M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Piper Jaffray, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Citi, RBC Capital, BB&T Capital Markets, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!