Notable Analyst Rating Changes 3/9: (FEYE) (CBS) (RBS) Upgraded; (GRPN) (DSX) (FTR) Downgraded
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 scale new peak as jobs recovery gains traction
- Biden says deal reached on infrastructure plan
- Eli Lilly (LLY) Surges After Getting Breakthrough Therapy Designation From FDA, Analyst Raises PT and Sees Approval Chance at 90%, Biogen (BIIB) Plunges
- Dollar holds below two-month highs as Fed policy in focus, sterling slips
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray upgrades FireEye, Inc (Nasdaq: FEYE) from Neutral to Overweight and moves its price target from $15 to $24. Click Here for more color.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Citi downgraded Frontier Communications (Nasdaq: FTR) from Neutral to Sell.
Goldman Sachs downgraded Keysight Technologies (NYSE: KEYS) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $24.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Goldman Sachs assumes Computer Sciences (NYSE: CSC) at Neutral with a price target of $35.
Ladenburg Thalmann starts GigOptix (NYSE: GIG) with a Buy rating and a price target of $3.20.
CLSA begins MSG Networks (NYSE: MSGN) with an Underperform rating and a price target of $19.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Confluent (CFLT) IPO Opens 22% Higher
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades MGM Resorts (MGM) to Buy, Sees Margin Upside Surprise on Horizon
- Global Banks Preparing to Leverage SWIFT’s New Platform for International Payments Flows
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Cantor Fitzgerald, Goldman Sachs, Citi, Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!