Notable Analyst Rating Changes 3/10: (EXPE) (AXLL) (VER) Upgraded; (VALE) (FDS) (MOG-A) Downgraded
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Piper Jaffray upgrades Expedia (Nasdaq: EXPE) from Neutral to Overweight and moves its price target from $130 to $140. Click Here for more color.
Cowen lifts Axiall Corporation (NYSE: AXLL) from Neutral to Outperform and adjusts its price target from $17 to $25.
BMO Capital raises VEREIT (NYSE: VER) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $10.50.
Longbow Research moves NewMarket Corporation (NYSE: NEU) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $440.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
BofA/Merrill Lynch cuts Moog (NYSE: MOG-A) from Neutral to Underperform.
Wunderlich Securities drops Clayton Williams Energy (NYSE: CWEI) from Buy to Sell.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Craig-Hallum starts Lending Club (NYSE: LC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $13.00
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zevia PBC (ZVIA) IPO Opens 11% Lower
- Xponential Fitness, Inc (XPOF) Prices 10M Share IPO at $10/sh
- ServiceNow (NOW) PT Raised to 13% to $680 as BofA Securities Sees 30% Subscription Upside
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Deutsche Bank, UBS, BMO Capital, Longbow Research, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Cowen & Co, Wunderlich Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!