Notable Analyst Rating Changes 2/5: (BRCD) (ALLY) (PPO) Upgraded; (NAV) (COST) (NKA) Downgraded
- Shares subdued as investors flip-flop on rate rises
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Dollar catches breath ahead of Fed testimony, cryptocurrencies attempt recovery
- Delta aims to hire over 1,000 pilots by next summer -memo
- Bitcoin recoups some losses in Asia after plunging on Chinese crackdown
Citi upgrades Brocade (Nasdaq: BRCD) from Sell to Buy.
Ascendiant Capital moves Polypore International (NYSE: PPO) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $60.
Craig-Hallum boosts General Motors (NYSE: GM) from Hold to Buy.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Morgan Stanley drops Macy's (NYSE: M) from Overweight to Equalweight.
Citi cuts Niska Gas Storage Partners LLC (NYSE: NKA) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of zero.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
Sterne Agee initiateds Akorn (Nasdaq: AKRX) with a Buy rating and price target of $52.
Barclays starts BankUnited (NYSE: BKU) with an Overweight rating and price target of $33.
GMP Securities begins Hess Corp. (NYSE: HES) with a Buy rating and price target of $95
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lydall (LDL) to be Acquired by Clearlake Capital-Backed Unifrax for $62.10 Per Share
- Intapp (INTA) Launches 10.5M Share IPO at $25-$28/sh
- PLAYSTUDIOS (MYPS) and Acies (ACAC) Complete Business Combination
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, UBS, JPMorgan, Citi, Morgan Stanley, Sterne Agee, Barclays, Notable Analyst Rating Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!