Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/1: (AA) (JBLU) (DE) Upgraded; (GDP) (SDRL) (DWA) Downgraded
- Wall Street set to drop at open after hawkish Bullard remarks
- Fed-fuelled dollar forces rival currencies onto back foot
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- Oil falls 1% amid dollar strength; demand picture still bullish
Citi upgrades Alcoa (NYSE: AA) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $21. Click Here for more color.
BofA/Merrill Lynch lifts JetBlue Airways (Nasdaq: JBLU) from Underperform to Buy with a price target of $17.
Deere (NYSE: DE) upgraded by three today:
- Wells Fargo from Underperform to Market Perform with a price target while moving its price target from $72 to $75 up to $83 to $86;
- Baird from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $105; and
- JPMorgan from Underweight to Neutral with a price target of $90.
For daily real-time Upgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/Upgrades
Guggenheim drops Seadrill Ltd. (NYSE: SDRL) from Buy to Neutral.
JPMorgan cuts Dover Corp. (NYSE: DOV) from Neutral to Underweight and moves its price target from $86 down to $73.
For daily real-time Downgrades go to http://www.streetinsider.com/downgrades
- JPMorgan with an Overweight rating and price target of $35;
- Baird with an Outperform rating and price target of $34;
- Barclays with an Overweight rating and price target of $34;
- Wells Fargo with an Outperform rating and price target of $33 - $36;
- Raymond James with a Strong Buy rating and price target of $32; and
- Credit Suisse with an Outperform rating and price target of $36. Click Here for more color.
Monness, Crespi, Hardt initiates AOL, Inc. (NYSE: AOL) with a Buy rating and $67 price target.
For daily real-time New Coverage go to http://www.streetinsider.com/New+Coverage
Visit our new Ratings Insider portal to get the most comprehensive and up-to-date analyst coverage on the Street.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Banks Shares Suffer as U.S. Yields Decline
- NVIDIA (NVDA) PT Raised to 'Street High' $900 as BofA Securities Sees Data Center Sales Tripling by 2025
- Sykes Enterprises (SYKE) to be Acquired by Sitel Group for $54 Per Share, 31% Premium
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Citi, KeyBanc, Raymond James, Robert W Baird, Barclays, Notable Analyst Rating Changes, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!